- Team Ninja Player (Main) https://teamninja.live/ninjaplayer.apk
- Premium VOD (NO TV) https://teamninja.live/ninjavod.apk
- Ninja STB https://teamninja.live/teamninjastb.apk
- Team Ninja Tivimate https://teamninja.live/tivimate.apk
- Team Ninja Smarters App https://teamninja.live/iptvsmarters.apk
- Web browser access (TV in a Browser) http://cometothelight.uk
- Beet https://teamninja.live/beet.apk
- Cinema https://teamninja.live/cinema.apk
- SofaTV https://teamninja.live/sofatv.apk
Below is a guide to installing Team Ninja IPTV to your Amazon Fire Stick
Amazon Fire Stick Installation
On your Firestick device, go to Settings from the menu and click on Device option
Click on the Developer Options and select Apps from Unknown Sources option to turn on it. With this, you can install any third-party apps on the Firestick device.
After this step you are no able to install 3rd party Software, please go to the next Section to learn how to download the "Downloader" app
Downloader app is the most commonly used Firestick app to install any third-party apps. It will let you download any apk version of the app to access it on your Firestick devices
Step 1 – Go to Home screen of your Firestick by clicking Home button on remote
Step 2 – Hover over search icon and type in “Downloader” highlight it and click it
Step 3 – Cick Downloader icon
Step 4 – Click Download button
Step 5 – Click Open button
Step 6 – If you are presented with this dialog, click Allow button
Step 7 – Click OK button on update notes
Step 8 – You have now downloaded "Downloader"
Step 9: Please Enter the following URL in the Box, I made the URL super Easy for this installation.
Step 10: Click install and when it asked if you want to Delete the apk after install you can go ahead and do so.
Congratulations you have installed Team Ninja IPTV, now all there is left to do is open it, name your profile something, it does not matter, insert your Username and password making sure you get the Caps correct and you are good to go. Thank you